[Rhodes22-list] 1st Sail of the Season

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Sun Mar 22 17:33:08 EDT 2009

Lee,

Yeah, I got banged up pretty well, but feel like I'm on the mend.  It'll be
a good while until I'm 100% though.  Until then single handing may be out,
but with a bit more progress I'm hoping the Admiral and I will be able to
get Muireann out.

I've been looking over the charts and thinking that we might launch near the
bridge actually.  Possibly using the ramps at Sandy Pt or maybe cross the
bridge and launch from one of the Kent Island ramps, possibly Shipping
Creek.  The only issue there is that the parking looks tight at the Kent
Island ramps.  Of course, the opposite concern obtains about Sandy Pt; it
sounds downright huge and maybe I should worry about leaving our tow vehicle
and trailer unattended there for a week.

Mike Cheung, s/v Muireann 1993/2008 Rhodes 22