[Rhodes22-list] Ramps Re: 1st Sail of the Season

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Mar 22 19:50:14 EDT 2009

Mike,
There were some folks on the Trailer Sailor BB who launched from
Sandy Point and if I recall correctly had no issues. You might want
to talk to the State Park directly about security. When Pete Thorn
came up from NC to sail the Chesapeake the first time he launched
from Holiday Hill Marina in Mayo MD on the Rhode River south of
Annapolis. Friends of ours from Canada who spent a week on the Bay
launched from Maryland Marina on the Middle River north of Baltimore.
If you are interested in coming over to the Eastern Shore I could be
of some direct help but it is an hour or a bit more longer driving.
Once you get into cruise planning I'd be glad to help. Can offer
suggestions from Elk Neck to Solomons Island on the Patunxent. Hope
to get to meet you as well.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD