[Rhodes22-list] Sailing home

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 23 09:47:42 EDT 2009

I have not made this trip, but understand there are very few safe harbors on
the Albemarle.  As always, the weather is the big factor.  Watch it like a
hawk and be prepared to wait out bad weather and you should be OK.  For a
long leg a good charts and GPS would be essential to be prepared to arrive
after dark.

PT