[Rhodes22-list] Deck Railing

Blue Heron sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:30:16 EDT 2009

Dan,

Leaks like that can weaken the cabin core which lead to cracks in your
gelcoat.  I won't venture any advice on how to fix the problem because I
was recently scolded about my amature repair attempts by the shop correcting
my mistakes in preparing to paint my boat.  But I strongly advise you stop
the leak ASAP.

Rick