[Rhodes22-list] boat ventilation

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 30 17:15:15 EDT 2009

I'm really surprised that there has been no comment on stern-to anchoring.  Try it, you'll like it.  It will provide good results with little effort, even if you don't scoop.  the companionway alone presents a cross-section area larger than even the largest hatch opening.  Has no one tried this?
Art