[Rhodes22-list] Whisker Pole Pictures

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 17:53:13 EDT 2009

Leland,

It looks good.  I have ordered one through a small store owner, and member of our sailing club.  I pointed him to defender.com website; and he will try to beat or match their price.

What is the diameter of your whisker pole?  It looks pretty sturdy, and from the picture it doesn't not look like 6' contracted position, but it must be.  There might be some picture distortion here that is interfering with my ability to estimate dimensions.

Great shots.

Caesar