[Rhodes22-list] Whisker Pole Pictures

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Mar 30 18:10:04 EDT 2009

Caesar,

I'm guessing that the diameter is about 1.5".  For a whisker pole it's not
real heavy duty.  At its 12' length it might bend some if the forces were
strong enough.  I posted the price at one time, but good luck finding it in
the archives.  I think West Marine matched an Internet price of $119, with
no shipping costs.

Lee