[Rhodes22-list] boat ventilation

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 18:13:10 EDT 2009

Arthur,

I can see the value of anchoring stern to, particularly on a hot day, or night with little wind.  Whatever wind is there will flow into the wide open campanion way into the cabin.  It the biggest entry way to the enclosed area of the boat.  With the shade of bimini, and the wind coming at you in the cockpit; sounds like "life in London."

Will definitely try it this season Art.

Caesar