[Rhodes22-list] boat ventilation

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Mar 30 18:08:56 EDT 2009

Mike:

I like the idea of the solar fan to take care of dampness and mold while the
boat is sitting at the slip between use however I don't want to give up on
the anchor rode scoop on deck without giving it a try.  The protable 12v
battery fan makes a lot of sense for comfort while cruising without having
to permanantly mount something and seems like it also allows for flexibility
to move around.  I have been following this site for about a year now and
take delivery of my boat in two weeks.  I can't wait to stop living out my
sailing adventures through you guys and get hold of my own boat.  Thanks to
everyone for all the advice along the way.