[Rhodes22-list] boat ventilation

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Mar 30 18:26:59 EDT 2009

Mike:

I notice you are located not too far from where I grew up.  My Dad and I
sailed a Rhodes 22 starting around 1966 when I was about 8 out of Oyster Bay
NY, we mored the boat near the Bayville Bridge just down the hill from our
house.  We went on all sorts of crazy three day weekend trips on that boat.
We eventualy moved up to bigger boats, Chesapeake Bay, Maine etc....  My
regular sailing adventures took a back seat to other things the past 25
years and I am really looking forward to getting reaquanted.  Have you been
sailing in NY all 27 seasons?