[Rhodes22-list] Ques. about mainsheet

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Mar 31 08:39:03 EDT 2009

Chris,
I've got a 1976 too.  Here are some photos I've previously posted and
one I found from another owner.  See if these help. - rob

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200610/20/traveler
lower.jpg

ignore the bungi cords on these, this was before I installed a topping
lift.

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200610/20/traveler
middle.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200610/20/traveler
upper.jpg

and this one comes from a boat with the IMF, ignore the power line!

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080905/61a
dc600/attachment.jpeg

- Rob

S/V Getaway