[Rhodes22-list] Electrical

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri May 1 10:28:39 EDT 2009

I'll take a stab too.

1.  I've got a masthead light that is on the anchor light circuit.
2.  Depends on the amperage of the solar panels.  Mine does not need a
regulator, since it's only an 11 watt (about 1 amp) charger and won't
overcharge the battery.  I "think" I recall that less than 1.5 amps you
don't need a regulator (don't quote me on that).  Larger solar panels
probably need a regulator.
3.  Don't know!

Rob
S/V Getaway