[Rhodes22-list] Electrical

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Fri May 1 14:07:57 EDT 2009

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies and input.  I just finished going
over the boat electrical and it seems that:
1. I have an extra wire and circuit tied to the panel to a switch labeled
anchor light that appears to be avaialbe to connect to an additional light
fixture.
2. The solar panels appear to charge both batteries if I put the battery
switch to both, no regulator provided from the factory.  The outboard also
charges both batteries if switched to both.
3. shore power is just for the outlets while plugged in.

I think the solor panels and outboard charging will be fine for my intended
use and I can always add a charger at a latter date if I find I need it.
It's been too windy on the Chesapeake bay to sail, small craft warnings
again today, so I am just having fun tinerking with stuff at the dock.