[Rhodes22-list] I need your help.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun May 3 14:41:25 EDT 2009

Rum Runner is due to get a new color this week, weather permitting, and
once that's accomplished I have some gel coat cracks which have already been
drilled out and now I need to fill and match to the original gel coat as
closely  as possible. The boat yard has suggested getting some of the gel coat
material  from GB, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck repairing
their gel  coat.
The damage done to the gel coat goes back many years when she was squished
between two docks during a storm. The only damage was the gel coat cracks,
but  the steel uprights on the docks were bent pretty bad. The cracks have
all been  drilled out and sanded and now I need to repair it.

Rummy
**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222376998x1201454298/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=M