[Rhodes22-list] I need your help.

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun May 3 15:06:23 EDT 2009

Rummy, our hero! Do a good job and then let us know how it works out.
Fretless has a lot of gelcoat spider cracks (including a few
tarantula-sized ones). Our friends who have done similar work (on a
Hinckley not a R22) are saying fill the cracks with epoxy and then
paint the decks with Awlgrip. We've been putting it off because we
just aren't sure. Anxious to see if you get helpful answers.

Thanks,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD