[Rhodes22-list] FW: Rhodes list

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon May 11 22:06:40 EDT 2009

Rob,

Rummy said we'll just have to wait to see.  Rodger Rookey has not finished the painting yet.  BTW, it was sure good to see you at the club during your trip south.  I was sorry to have to get back to Atlanta so soon, that is until I saw the wind both days was so doggy.  We'll be out on the water on your return, although a longer stay would give us better odds for full sails.  How did you like the club?  Maybe a well kept secret, but the St Pete Gulf Coast is a damn nice retreat.

Like Bob reported, Tom came to Punta Gorda to see the boat.  If we can get him into our Rhodes versus the local made Precision 23, we'll have 7 Rhoadies and counting -  we may need some ammunition from Stan, just not so familiar with the P23.  They also produce the Colgate 26 knockabout for Steve Colgate, and that boat is built very well.  Stan, HELP!

Hope the trip bach to Virginia went well.  Look forward to getting together again, my friend.

Art