[Rhodes22-list] FW: Rhodes list

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu May 14 08:27:18 EDT 2009

Art,
Thanks again for meeting up with us.  Enjoyed meeting you guys.

The club was nice.  Not what I was expecting from a "yacht" club.  I was
expecting something much more stuffy and dignified with an old geezer in
a commodore's uniform parked on the porch.   You guys seem much more
relaxed.  As you said, it's a nice retreat. - rob