[Rhodes22-list] FL Sailing Trip

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 08:22:07 EDT 2009

Mike,

As Art described, he did provide us with a remote controlled light that attached by magnet to the boom room cover.  This was plenty of light to use for reading on the trip, but we used to use a battery powered lantern/spotlight.

On the fridge, I was hoping to freeze the ice box and then drink the water as it melts, but I guess I shouold use milk jugs as you suggest.

Bob K