[Rhodes22-list] FL Sailing Trip

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:03:38 EDT 2009

I have read that freezing water in plastic bottles can release some of
the compounds in the plastic and introduce carcinogens into the water.
 Not sure I would make a steady diet of the meltwater.  Same goes for
letting the water in plastic bottles get heated, as in sitting in a
hot car or cabin.

I'm not usually too worried about this stuff but this one got my attention.

Dave