[Rhodes22-list] bailing on the Chesapeake trip (for now)

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Thu May 14 14:12:08 EDT 2009

Ah well, the weather in the middle Chesapeake looks a little uninviting for
Fri thru Sun so Muireann will turn west instead and we'll be cruising the
Lake Erie Islands instead.  Since they're closer we'll probably do a
shakedown tomorrow off Cleveland, sit out the forecast rain at home
Saturday, and head out to the Lake Erie Islands to cruise Sunday thru
Wednesday.

On the bright side, this episode sure does highlight the versatility of a
trailerable cruiser like our Rhodes 22s.

We'll try to make time later in the summer for the Chesapeake cruise.

Mike Cheung
s/v Muireann