[Rhodes22-list] IMF for old Rhodes

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 18 07:16:44 EDT 2009

James,
Yes, it is available as an option and almost every new boat coming out of
the factory has it, but the cost to upgrade might be cost prohibitive for an
 older boat. Conceivably, you could spend more for the mast, hardware and
sails  than the boat is worth. You might be better off buying one with the
IMF already  installed.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/17/2009 8:57:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,