[Rhodes22-list] IMF for old Rhodes

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue May 19 11:34:55 EDT 2009

Jim,
A good friend of mine purchase a Rhodes 22 that was a salvage hull. It had
a large hole in the bottom, no mast and a host of other problems. He
rebuilt the  boat and purchased a non-standard mast and rigged a boom which
allowed him to  roll the main sail onto it. The boat has gone through at least
three other  owners in recent history and it now belongs to John Locke of this
forum. Perhaps  he could explain how it works and give you some details. It
might work for  you.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/19/2009 11:15:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,