[Rhodes22-list] ENGINE LENGTH & HP

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Sun May 24 14:38:26 EDT 2009

Greg,

I believe that is a very old survey that is on the Rhodes site. I think you
will find that the #s for the Tohatsu have greatly increased. Many of my
Rhodes  friends are very happy with their Yamaha's.  I have not noticed too
many Hondas.   In addition the Tohatsu 8 and the 9.8 weigh exactly the same
and why not have a bit more HP?

>>ron<<

S/V Serenity