[Rhodes22-list] cross over stays

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Sun May 24 19:58:17 EDT 2009

Gary

I like Todd's advice. My mast raising crane took a walk a couple of weeks
ago, so I am going to try and raise my IMF mast tomorrow using the trailer
winch. I see no reason why using the aft lowers to raise (attached to the
winch) and having the forward lowers attached to the chain plates with 8"
extensions would not work. This is SOP out the R22 manual. Now all I need is
a block to put on the bow pulpit rail. I attahced a pdf of the stuff i
pulled out of the archives a couple of years ago.
Anybody done this before?

Andrew
sv Carmen