[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake sail

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun May 24 20:04:13 EDT 2009

Tom,

Sounded like a good sail.  Now if you could just get that motoring thing
figured out.

Worked on the boat for over six hours today, which is about a year's worth
for me.  Flushed the motor, filled the water tank, vacuumed and wiped down
the interior, hammered in the piling nails per Mary Lou's instructions (good
idea), and then spent most of the time powerwashing.  The deck is no longer
gray but a blinding white--looks as good as the day that Elton delivered
her.

Don't know what the forecast is for tomorrow, but if I can't sail I'll at
least go out and sit on her and smile.

Lee