[Rhodes22-list] ladies & gents, start your engines

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:20:35 EDT 2009

Joe, that's what I learned as well.  I always run the motor out of gas
when I'm not planning to use the boat again right away.  When I went
to start the motor this spring it started first touch of the starter
button.

What filter are you going to install?  That needs to be my next project.

Thanks,

Dave