[Rhodes22-list] November Sail ad

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Nov 4 18:10:34 EST 2009

Art,

Like most of your target audience, I haven't even opened the issue yet.  I
will read it tonight and get back to you.

Now, if you could only find a way to get most of your prospective clients to
LOOK at your ad you might get a few calls.  Just ask them from da list.
Maybe you should just advertise on the list!  Oh yeah, I remember ... see,
free publicity isn't so hard ...

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY