[Rhodes22-list] November Sail ad

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 4 15:39:21 EST 2009

Mike,

Did you see the ad?  It is a simple placement as a for-sale offer for a simple phone response.  It was never intended as a significant ad piece or promotion.  A similar approach could tested to offer a "significantly upgraded" Catalina or other brand.  Initially, Stan might want to delay GB identification with the upgraded product.

I suspect such an ad would need to be repeated in a yearful of issues as a valid test, I agree.

Out on Boca Ciege with Ron on Serenity this morning, what a sail!  I will need to gain weight to be more effective 'rail meat'.  Y'all come to sunny Florida!

Art