[Rhodes22-list] advice needed from litigious Rhodies

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 21:21:10 EST 2009

Art,

I was thinking more along the lines of when the boat is used without the
water ballast.  That is, the current MacGregor design allows the boat to be
used without ballast as a planing powerboat pushed by up to a 50 hp engine.
I would think a heavy IMF mast along with furled main and gennny would add
too much instability while planing.

Rick

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Arthur H. Czerwonky <czerwonky at earthlink.net