[Rhodes22-list] November Sail ad

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 4 20:20:15 EST 2009

Mike,

Maybe you don't see my purpose, which was to generate leads for GB, not anything I make.  Call it a designated offering.  Maybe the canvas would follow, maybe not, but maybe there is some inexpensive way to tickle boat orders.  Like you say, my only potential for anything I produce is custom for our skippers, and at their request.  If I were looking for random orders, the ad would be a lousy way to spend my dollars, and apparently is also a lousy way to generate R22 'suspects'.  Oh, well...

Now your turn for ideas, bub...

R,

Art