[Rhodes22-list] advice needed from litigious Rhodies

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Nov 5 08:21:06 EST 2009

thanks for all the feedback - amazingly helpful - but some may have misread
the program: We are merely buying used Catalinas for a conversion business -
no thought of building molds and building boats from them..     that
clarification may change some of the legal opinions ?   Ben's points do have
us concerned since we are not doing this as a private party but as a
commercial venture.   Would that concern be avoided if we took the position
that each individual "buyer" brought their Catalina to us to alter?

ss