[Rhodes22-list] advice needed from litigious Rhodies

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed Nov 4 18:15:16 EST 2009

Stan,

Rather than use a current model still in production, is there a possibility
of buying the molds for a hull that  is out of production and build the boat
up from scratch? If you own the molds would there then be a legal issue?
I've heard the O'Day 26 was a fast boat for its size and the company is no
more.

John S

PS Have you resolved the problem of dies for the IMF?