[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes listing on e-bay

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Nov 6 17:13:46 EST 2009

Charlie,

Note that the listing is for $1350 (reserve not met) but can be purchased
for $2100, has no bids after 6 days and 774 views (according to the counter
at the bottom.)  Must be something seriously wrong with this boat since a
suit of sails or the trailer are worth the price.

Anyone recognize the hull from Florida (FL1307EI?)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Charlie Gallina" Friday, November 06, 2009 4:38 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rhodes-22-sailboat-Project-Trailer-and-In-mast-furling_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ280418431966QQsspagenameZRSSQ3aBQ3aSRCHQ3aUSQ3a101

I came acrros this listing on E-bay if anyone is interested.

Charlie Gallina

s/v <none>