[Rhodes22-list] Two Rhodes spotted on Lake Hartwell today.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 17:45:03 EST 2009

Caesar,
Yep, Run Runner turned out almost the way I had envisioned. It must be the
rum I drink.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/5/2009 2:54:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com writes:

Rummy,

When I'm tempted to say amen to your statement that a  bad of sailing is
better than a good day at work, you must know what state I'm  in as a young
sailor.  I spent afternoon sailing  yeaterday.  We were layered but happy as a
clam, even without  wind.

Must say that your boat looks splendid.  Job well  done.  I tend to admire
people with a bit of nerve.  Your nerve  served you well in this  case.

Caesar