[Rhodes22-list] Now electric motor lift

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 20:38:52 EST 2009

Caesar,
Dreaming and doing are two different things. The dream of long  distance
sailing is much different than the reality of being at sea and out of  site of
land for extended periods. There is much to learn about, especially the
weather. Then there are the different customs check ins along the way,
pirates,  total loss of wind and a bunch of things I can't even begin to think of
right  now.

Rummy

Rummy

In a message dated 11/11/2009 4:13:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,