[Rhodes22-list] Microsoft Security Essentials - anti virus

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Nov 22 05:16:49 EST 2009

Art,
Norton anti-virus gets good reviews by industry magazines, but I find it
highly invasive. I've been installing AVG free for years and have never had a
 problem. There is a new 9.0 version recently released and is available at
CNET.com. I recommend it strongly.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/21/2009 8:30:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,