[Rhodes22-list] Sail removal

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sun Nov 22 11:50:47 EST 2009

Bill:

Thanks for the reply.  I have been spending several weeks during the summer for the past 25 years in Charlevoix Michigan and hope to some day trailer my Rhodes up there for an extended summer vacation.  I am leaning towards just leaving my rigging in place for the winter season and can decide latter if I want to remove the genoa.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007