[Rhodes22-list] Sail removal

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:14:49 EST 2009

Rod,

If your solar panel successfully keeps your battery charged up, it has a
diode.  Without the diode, your panel would draw down more charge than it
adds.

Stan has used different solar panels over the years.  I replaced a 12 year
old panel from the same manufacturer because I wanted to minimize mounting
changes.  It is the same size, but twice the wattage.  Probably cheaper, too

Rick