[Rhodes22-list] who know the "tricks" for Chicago?

Robert J. Nickerson infoman at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 4 22:31:09 EDT 2009

Grandparents, parents and I grew up in Chi-town.  Good list of suburbs -
Agree on Oak Park - add River Forest, sort of the high end part of Oak Park.
(High school was joint Oak Park River Forest)  Traffic is a killer - If you
will be working in the Loop, look for 'El' (elevated) or railroad
connections. Great museums and culture - Oak Park has the Frank Lloyd Wright
home and studio and many Wright Buildings as does River Forest.  I was a
docent conducting tours at the studio.

Robert