[Rhodes22-list] who know the "tricks" for Chicago?

Robert Dobson robertdobson777 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 01:07:41 EDT 2009

Michael, Tom is correct, On the west side is La grange , Hinsdale, Excellent schools , Good neighborhoods, not off the chart price wise. 20 minutes from downtown on the express train. Right to Monroe harbor-  plus 10 minutes.  I can get you outside storage in Lake geneva , Wisconsin , north of the city 1 hour. $195 for the season.
Curious question. Did you work for Prudential in your pass career?
 Bob Dobson