[Rhodes22-list] Oh well...

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Mon Oct 5 10:44:35 EDT 2009

Ron, Michael

I did the same with a twist
Had  a new windex going up (the smaller one)  and the directions said
to put a drop of
Locktite on the plastic threads. My orig one got blown away by a
storm.  So I put the requisite drop in and it dribbled down into the
jewel and locked the mechanism, but  not before I raised the mast and
found out that the wind was ALWAYS going to be coming from the North!
oops
got so much experience taking the mast up and down I think I can
almost do it alone now.
Lou