[Rhodes22-list] Oh well...

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 14:23:48 EDT 2009

Ron,

I have done that a few times also.  Hoist the mast up and discovered that the Windex in not there.  Oh! Where is the Windex?  It's in the vee berth; another time it's in the truck; still, another time, it's hanging in the garage.

The thing is, the faster I try to raise the mast, the more steps I forget.  For me, rigging the boat slow and deliberate is better.

Have fun,
Caesar