[Rhodes22-list] (new thread) Any Rhodies use Hydro hoists??

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 12:48:34 EDT 2009

Lou,
We have a hydro hoist for the speedboat. It works well and we've considered
 getting one for the Rhodes also.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/5/2009 9:14:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lsr3 at nyu.edu writes:

Rhodies

lake , estuary or deep ocean sailors:

does  anyone use a HYDRO HOIST to take their boat up out of the water
for  the cold months or even when not in use?

Ive noticed many used Hydro  hoists for sale online and my marina
doesnt charge that much more  for using one.  The cost would

pay for itself in saved yard  storage fees as I sold my trailer and
didnt have a place to store  the boat on the trailer at home  anyway!

thanks
Lou

Miracles
Brooklyn