[Rhodes22-list] Additional Boat Show Report

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 14:59:53 EDT 2009

Cowie
I was out Saturday and was getting hammered by the gusts. It said they were
up to 18 knots, but it felt like more. Buried the rail for a time, and had a
serious "what have I done!?" moment. Went to just the Main and it turned
into a really nice (but still challenging) day.

My passenger was about to bail on me when she was kissing the Bay, but we
were laughing about it the rest of the sail.lol

If you get a chance when the show is done I would like to hear how you
handled things in those gusts.

-----
Greg PA
Serenity