[Rhodes22-list] Heavy Duty Tarp for Winter Storage

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 18:07:09 EDT 2009

Claude,
Why don't you contact Art and have him make you a full cover.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/11/2009 4:15:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ccc974 at comcast.net writes:

Art;
I store the boat at Lanier in dry slip 7-018, with mast  up.  The debris in
the boat can get pretty messy, though I try to  keep it out of the trees as
much as space will allow.  I'm looking  for something to completely cover
the
boat--with the mast up--and the cost  won't break the bank.  What's your
take
on the Harbor Freight  tarp?

Claude