[Rhodes22-list] WhattaSail on Sunday!

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Oct 13 13:26:26 EDT 2009

Art,

Thoroughly enjoyed the sail and couldn't have asked for better company.  I
assume you must have family money because Allison seems way out of your
league.  From the looks of your middle-eastern headgear I'm thinking
oilwells:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25877271/At%2BEase%2B10-5-09%2B015.jpg
At+Ease+10-5-09+015.jpg

You're on for a re-bet on the Army/Navy game.  Here's the reason why they
don't call it the Navy/Army game:

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2009/0824/colleges-09-education-west-point-america-best-college.html
http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2009/0824/colleges-09-education-west-point-america-best-college.html

Navy actually ranked suprisingly high at #30! :)

Take care!

Lee

Lee,

Allison and I want to thank you for your generous sailing hospitality on
Sunday.  I had no idea the river was so huge.  Wx could not have been better
and the winds cooperated fully.  You estimated 12kts, which generated small
craft warnings, and it was really ideal.  The no-CB approach worked out
well, given that we were not destined  for a goal or turn point.

I hope you were able to get to the show today.  I asked Mary Lou for any
reports, maybe you have impressions also.

The re-bet is on!  Your payoff on last year was nice, especially punctuated
with Alice's infrequent and shy reflections.  Like I suggested once before,
maybe we can get her into Assertive School - what do you think?

Best to you and yours,

Art