[Rhodes22-list] WhattaSail on Sunday!

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 9 21:41:52 EDT 2009

Lee,

Allison and I want to thank you for your generous sailing hospitality on Sunday.  I had no idea the river was so huge.  Wx could not have been better and the winds cooperated fully.  You estimated 12kts, which generated small craft warnings, and it was really ideal.  The no-CB approach worked out well, given that we were not destined  for a goal or turn point.

I hope you were able to get to the show today.  I asked Mary Lou for any reports, maybe you have impressions also.

The re-bet is on!  Your payoff on last year was nice, especially punctuated with Alice's infrequent and shy reflections.  Like I suggested once before, maybe we can get her into Assertive School - what do you think?

Best to you and yours,

Art