[Rhodes22-list] coleman heater

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 18:18:59 EDT 2009

Chris,
How do you intend to use it? Certainly not to warm the cabin I hope?

Rummy

In a message dated 10/17/2009 6:02:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ccowie at cowieassociates.com writes:

Ok,  so I am trying to put off taking my boat out of the water however it
did
get a bit nippy sleeping on the boat last week.  I am considering  a coleman
portable heater that connects to a propane tank.  I notice  they make
several
different styles.  Has anyone had experience with  the coleman heaters or
recomend anything  else?

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=5053A751&cat
egoryid=3000&brand=

Chris  Cowie