[Rhodes22-list] coleman heater

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Sat Oct 17 21:45:12 EDT 2009

Oh,yea,I think the heater you chose from WM would work just fine in the
Rhodes.I don't have shore power at my slip,so that is not an option for
me.Due to the 1000 watt lights at the marina,I prefer to anchor out in the
lake somewhere,haven't slept in my slip for 4 years. Don't forget to take
a ski cap for your final night cap!!
Jerry Lowe
Country Rhodes CML

 I'm running into the same problem. Tuesday and Wednesday next week are