[Rhodes22-list] coleman heater

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Sat Oct 17 21:22:57 EDT 2009

I'm running into the same problem. Tuesday and Wednesday next week are
supposed to be in the 60's,with  the night in the low 40's. This summer I
bought a small 12 volt heater at a yard sale for a dollar. I'm going to
put a thermostat in the positive wire to the power socket that will power
the heater. I have a 6-7 year old battery that I used for trolling,that I
will use to power the heater.If the heater drains the old battery before
morning,I'll still have the house battery to warm up the cabin in the
morning . I'll let you know Thursday how it worked.
Jerry Lowe
S/V Country Rhodes